Implementing demand-based ventilation to enhance air quality in classrooms while optimizing energy use.
Dubai American Academy (DAA), a prestigious educational institution, aimed to improve the indoor air quality (IAQ) in their classrooms while optimizing energy consumption. Dewtech undertook the challenge by implementing demand-based ventilation solutions.
Dewtech designed and implemented a demand-based ventilation system tailored to DAA’s specific needs. This system enhanced the air quality in classrooms by adjusting ventilation rates based on occupancy and pollutant levels, ensuring a healthier and more comfortable learning environment. Simultaneously, it optimized energy use, aligning IAQ improvements with energy efficiency goals.
- Significant enhancement of indoor air quality in classrooms.
- Optimized energy use, reducing operational costs.
- Improved learning environment for students and staff.
- Sustainable and energy-efficient IAQ solutions.
- Enhanced reputation and well-being of DAA.
By upgrading their IAQ with demand-based ventilation, Dubai American Academy not only provided a healthier and more comfortable environment for their students and staff but also achieved significant energy savings and contributed to a sustainable and eco-friendly campus.